Perfect for new players. Preferred by educators.
The Antoni 'Debut’ violin series is the ideal instrument, for beginners of all ages.
Available as complete, ready to play outfits from full to eighth size in violin, the 'Debut’ range is designed to provide the student and educator with an instrument which can be trusted to be easy to play, satisfying to learn on, and to deliver performance and tone, consistently and reliably.
The 'Debut’ range, which also includes Cello and Double Bass outfits is used and recommended by educators and has allowed countless students to take their first steps.
Antoni 'Debut’ Violin Outfit
- Two-piece figured hand carved solid maple back
- Solid maple ribs
- Double purfling
- Solid spruce hand carved table
- Satin finish maple neck with gloss finish scroll
- High gloss antique brown varnish
- Ebonised hardwood fingerboard and nut
- Ebonised hardwood tuning pegs
- Lightweight alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners
- Ebonised hardwood endpin
- Dresden pattern ebonised hardwood chinrest
- Maple fitted bridge
- Round wood bow with white tip nickel silver winding and leather lapping fitted with natural white horse hair
- Decorative mounted ebonised hardwood frog with nickel silver ferrule, inlaid eye and screw
- Shaped 'nil-gravity’ hard foam case with integral cover incorporating large external music pocket and shoulder strap
- Emerald green plush lined fitted interior and lid with internal accessory pocket, twin bow holder and overlay cloth
Free Next working day Delivery when you spend £150 or more!
You can purchase from DL Guitars with complete confidence and peace of mind. As standard we provide a 30 day money back guarantee.
If you want to send something back, please check the product is:
- Eligible for return
- In 'as new' condition
- Well packaged and in its original packaging
We offer a buy online and collect in store feature if you cannot wait to get your new gear.
Add your product to the basket
Go to the basket and select Store Pickup
Choose a date and time you wish to call
Checkout, pay for your new gear and we will get your items ready for collection.
*** Please bring valid photo ID with you when you collect in store ***