The darker Spruce top gloss finish of the TW40 D AN is bolder than it's cousins of the Evolution and Premier series models, with a vintage feel for even the most discerning player. Seasoned guitarists will feel right at home with its Dreadnought body shape, offering bold, booming tone with plenty of depth. Subtle features including a tortoiseshell pickguard ABS binding and compensated bone saddle add to the TW40D ANs allure.
- SHAPE: Dreadnought
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- BACK: Mahogany
- SIDES: Mahogany
- NECK (MATERIAL): Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- BINDING (TOP): ABS Black & White
- BINDING (SIDE): ABS Ivory
- SADDLE: Bone, Compensating
- NUT (WIDTH): Bone (44.5mm)
- SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
- BRIDGE PINS: Ivory ABS with Black Dots
- MACHINE HEADS: Open Back Waverly style
- FINISH: Natural Gloss
- EQ: N/A
- STRINGS: Elixir Nanoweb Light 11-52
- SKU: TW40DAN
- RANGE: Sundance Historic
Free delivery option available on all items. Want it next day? Select Next Day Delivery at the checkout.
Why Buy from DLG?
- Choose your delivery date
- 30 day Money back guarentee
- Free returns available
- 2 Year warrenty included
You can purchase from DL Guitars with complete confidence and peace of mind.
We offer a buy online and collect in store feature if you cannot wait to get your new gear.
Add your product to the basket
Go to the basket and select Store Pickup
Choose a date and time you wish to call
Checkout, pay for your new gear and we will get your items ready for collection.
*** Please bring valid photo ID with you when you collect in store ***