The Squier® Contemporary Stratocaster® HH is an outstanding choice for the modern player seeking progressive features in a guitar that has authentic vibe and style.
Player-friendly features like a slim “C”-shaped maple neck give this guitar a slick, smooth feel, while the 12” fingerboard radius and narrow-tall frets are ideal for speed and effortless bends. The dual ceramic humbucking pickups boast hot output for powerful tones perfect for crunchy rhythms and soaring solos. Premium styling cues include zebra pickup bobbins and an eye-catching matching painted headstock to make this guitar stand out from any crowd.
With its combination of timeless Strat style, player-centric features and incredible tone, the Contemporary Stratocaster HH is the perfect hard-rocking addition to your arsenal.
Lightweight Poplar Body
The Stratocaster is a timeless design and instantly recognisable in the music industry. Its smooth contours and double cutaway offer comfortable playability, and easier access to those unreachable frets, The Squier Contemporary Stratocaster is crafted from lightweight poplar, allowing players to perform for longer without strain, and a perfect choice for beginners. Poplar is commonly used for guitar manufacture due to its lightweight properties and resonant tone.
Comfortable Neck Profile
The Squier Contemporary Stratocaster features a familiar slim C-shaped maple neck, which offers comfortable playability across the whole fingerboard, while its natural satin finish allows the player's hand to effortlessly glide, for high-speed styles. Topped with a maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, players can achieve effortless bends, as well as a bright tone.
Dual Ceramic Humbuckers
As well as providing an iconic appearance, the Contemporary Strat also produces familiar tones that will suit a variety of musical genres. Equipped with a pair of ceramic humbuckers, the Squier Strat produces a hot output, perfect for crunchy leads, solos and main riffs. These powerful zebra-style pickups can be shaped using the 3-position blade and master volume and tone controls.
This Contemporary Squier guitar is also equipped with a classic 2-point Synchronized tremolo bridge, allowing you to bend your pitch for added effect. Standard die-cast tuners are also included and provide you with accurate intonation.
- Pair of zebra ceramic humbuckers deliver hot, powerful output
- Lightweight poplar body provides comfort and resonant tone
- Classic double cutaway design offers easier access to the higher frets
- C-shaped maple neck with 12'' radius offers fluid hand flexibility
- Maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets
- Tremolo arm allows for pitch bending
- Finished in Gloss Polyurethane with matching headstock & contrasting pickguard
- Synthetic bone nut enhances sustain and provides authentic appearance
- Series: Contemporary
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Pearl White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: ''C'' Shape
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin with Gloss Matching Headstock
- Scale Length: 25.5''
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Case: No
Free delivery option available on all items. Want it next day? Select Next Day Delivery at the checkout.
Why Buy from DLG?
- Choose your delivery date
- 30 day Money back guarentee
- Free returns available
- 2 Year warrenty included
You can purchase from DL Guitars with complete confidence and peace of mind.
We offer a buy online and collect in store feature if you cannot wait to get your new gear.
Add your product to the basket
Go to the basket and select Store Pickup
Choose a date and time you wish to call
Checkout, pay for your new gear and we will get your items ready for collection.
*** Please bring valid photo ID with you when you collect in store ***